Moms Of Faith

Still waiting…

Posted on: July 2, 2008

We countered late last night with an offer of 500 less and 500 on appliances.  However, even if they come back and don’t take anything off or give us the appliances, we are still going to buy the house.  We love this house and a matter of $1000 isn’t going to be enough to turn us away…of course, we are also terribly desperate. Our family has graciuosly offered to help us buy the appliances…and there is a great “scratch and dent” place not far from here that has brand new GE appliances that have some scratches and dents (obviously.)  We haven’t heard whether or not they are going to accept this offer…or counter (again)…or just decline. So I am still playing the waiting game.  It’s funny, I’m going to have to change my ring tone for her phone number so my knees don’t go numb everytime I hear my phone ring…my grandmother called this morning to let me know she was going to the dentist and I thought I was going to pass out before I got to the phone.  Well, KG and KJ are really wanting to take a walk this morning and I’m hoping that helps me devote my energy to something else for a bit.

UPDATE: 10:45am  THEY ACCEPTED!!!  WHOO!  Oh My Goodness…I cannot tell you how much better I feel!  I am THRILLED!  I am about to own my first home!  I am going for a walk now…feeling a hundred times better!


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

Need Help Living on a Small Budget?

Blog Stats

  • 7,628 hits
July 2008
« May   Dec »
%d bloggers like this: